Report NEP-LAW-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benito Arruñada, 2009. "Electronic titling: Potential and risks," Economics Working Papers 1193, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Shizuko Sekita, 2009. "The Degree of Judicial Enforcement and Credit Markets: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data," ISER Discussion Paper 0764, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Atsushi Tsuneki & Yoshinobu Zasu, 2010. "On the Complementarity between Law and Social Norm: A Model Analysis with Special Reference to the Liability Rule for Tort," ISER Discussion Paper 0765, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kerstin Güssow & Alexander Proelss & Andreas Oschlies & Katrin Rehdanz & Wilfried Rickels, 2009. "Ocean iron fertilization: Why further research is needed," Kiel Working Papers 1574, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Regulating non audit services: Towards a principles based approach to regulation," MPRA Paper 19408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Grimm & Stephan Klasen, 2009. "Endogenous Institutional Change and Economic Development: A Micro-Level Analysis of Transmission Channels," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 14, Courant Research Centre PEG.