Report NEP-LAW-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Byung-Cheol Kim, 2009. "Signaling, Learning and Screening Prior to Trial: A Theory of Preliminary Injunctions," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 09/11, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0733 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Daouk, Hazem, 2009. "When No Law is Better than a Good Law," Working Papers 51184, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Punishment ï¿½ and beyond," IEW - Working Papers 418, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Florian Möslein, 2009. "Legal Innovation in European Contract Law: Within and Beyond the (Draft) Common Frame of Reference," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Hans-Jörg Trenz, Nadine Bernhard & Erik Jentges, 2009. "Civil society and EU constitution-making: Towards a European social constituency?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 7, RECON.
- Kjartan Koch Mikalsen, 2009. "Regional federalisation with a cosmopolitan intent," RECON Online Working Papers Series 6, RECON.
- Agustín José Menéndez, 2009. "European citizenship after Martinez Sala and Baumbast: Has European law become more human but less social?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 5, RECON.
- Sebastian Huhn, 2009. "The Culture of Fear and Control in Costa Rica (I): Crime Statistics and Law Enforcement," GIGA Working Paper Series 104, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore