Report NEP-LAW-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohammad Amin & Priya Ranjan, 2008. "When Does Legal Origin Matter?," Working Papers 080912, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cra:wpaper:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joep Sonnemans & Frans van Dijk, 2008. "Errors in Judicial Decisions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-089/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bertrand Chopard & Thomas Cortade & Eric Langlais, 2008. "Trial and settlement negotiations between asymmetrically skilled parties," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Eric Langlais, 2008. "Asymmetric information, self-serving bias and the pretrial negotiation impasse," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-30, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Pinar Akman, 2008. "'Consumer' versus 'Customer': the Devil in the Detail," Working Papers 08-34, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Andreas Stephan, 2008. "The UK Cartel Offence: Lame Duck or Black Mamba?," Working Papers 08-19, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Michelle J. White, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Past Puzzles, Recent Reforms, and the Mortgage Crisis," NBER Working Papers 14549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.