Report NEP-LAW-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Andrew Postlewaite, 2006. "Active Courts and Menu Contracts," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2006/511, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Michael Keen & Ben Lockwood, 2007. "The Value Added Tax: Its Causes and Consequences," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/09, European University Institute.
- Lundquist, Tobias & Ellingsen, Tore & Gribbe, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus, 2007. "The cost of lying," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 666, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Thomas Miceli, 2007. "The Economics of Criminal Procedure," Working papers 2007-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Miceli, 2007. "Legal Change: Integrating Selective Litigation, Judicial Preferences, and Precedent," Working papers 2007-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Franz Kronthaler, 2007. "Effectiveness of Competition Law: A Panel Data Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Onno Hoffmeister & Reimund Schwarze, 2007. "The winding road to industrial safety. Evidence on the effects of environmental liability on accident prevention in Germany," Working Papers 2007-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.