Report NEP-LAW-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sonja Fagernäs, 2006. "How do family ties, boards and regulation affect pay at the top? Evidence for Indian CEOs," Working Papers wp335, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Jedidiah Brewer & Robert Glennon & Alan Ker & Gary D. Libecap, 2007. "Water Markets in the West: Prices, Trading, and Contractual Forms," NBER Working Papers 13002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Hipp, 2007. "Resident Perceptions of Crime: How Similar are They to Official Crime Rates?," Working Papers 07-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bougette, Patrice & Turolla, Stéphane, 2006. "Merger Remedies at the European Commission: A Multinomial Logit Analysis," MPRA Paper 2461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Schmitt & Ben Zipperer, 2007. "Dropping the Ax: Illegal Firings During Union Election Campaigns," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2007-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).