Report NEP-LAW-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation and Legislative Development in the State Duma of Russia: A Spatial Analysis of Roll Call Votes with the Optimal Classification Model, Russia 1994-2003," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2006. "Should You Turn Yourself In? The Consequences of Environmental Self-Policing," Working Papers 27, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 13 Jun 2006.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:20061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:20066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Antonio Merlo & Peter Rupert, 2006. "Understanding the determinants of crime," Working Paper 0602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mihai Orzan, 2001. "Ethical issues relating to the use of the Internet and the implications for managers and business practice," working papers 1002, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2006.