Report NEP-LAW-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D’Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2005. "Antitrust Analysis for the Internet Upstream Market: a BGP Approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0554, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond, 2004. "The Effects of Internationalization on CEO Compensation," Working Paper Series 611, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2005. "The Creation of the Rule of Law and the Legitimacy of Property Rights: The Political and Economic Consequences of a Corrupt Privatization," NBER Working Papers 11772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleg V. Pavlov, 2005. "Dynamic analysis of an institutional conflict within the music industry," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 233, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marco Cozzi, 2005. "Black-White Labour Market Conditions and Property Crime in the US: A Quantitative Analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 339, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael D. Makowsky, 2005. "An Agent-Based Model of Mortality Shocks, Intergenerational Effects, and Urban Crime," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 91, Society for Computational Economics.