Report NEP-LAW-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Kniesner & W. Kip Viscusi & Christopher Woock & James P. Ziliak, 2005. "How Unobservable Productivity Biases the Value of a Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 11659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eli Berman & Laurence R. Iannaccone, 2005. "Religious Extremism: The Good, The Bad, and The Deadly," NBER Working Papers 11663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard F. Chang & Hilary Sigman, 2005. "The Effect of Joint and Several Liability Under Superfund on Brownfields," NBER Working Papers 11667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Casella & Thomas Palfrey & Raymond Riezman, 2005. "Minorities and Storable Votes," NBER Working Papers 11674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julia Shvets, 2005. "Courts, firms and allocation of credit," Development and Comp Systems 0509026, EconWPA.