Report NEP-LAW-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Armour, 2005. "Who should make corporate law? EC legislation vs regulatory competition," Working Papers wp307, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200574 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dahlberg, Matz & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Inequality and crime: separating the effects of permanent and transitory income," Working Paper Series 2005:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0507001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samia Tavares, 2005. "Does Rapid Liberalization Increase Corruption?," Public Economics 0507003, EconWPA, revised 31 Aug 2005.