Report NEP-LAW-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200510 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rexford Santerre & John A. Vernon, 2005. "Assessing Consumer Gains from a Drug Price Control Policy in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 11139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & Robert J. Yetman, 2005. "Constraining Managers without Owners: Governance of the Not-for-Profit Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 11140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herschel I. Grossman & Daniel Mejia, 2005. "The War Against Drug Producers," NBER Working Papers 11141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.