Report NEP-LAW-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- István Pogány, 2004. "Legal, Social and Economic Challenges Facing the Roma of Central and Eastern Europe," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0043, Queens University Belfast.
- Paul Hallwood & Thomas J. Miceli, 2004. "Salvaging Historic Shipwrecks," Working papers 2004-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nicole Lindstrom & Dóra Piroska, 2004. "The Politics of Europeanization in Europe's Southeastern Periphery: Slovenian Banks and Breweries on S(c)ale," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0045, Queens University Belfast.
- Maarten P. Vink, 2003. "Limits of European Citizenship: European Integration and Domestic Immigration Policies," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0018, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Joe Painter, 2003. "European Citizenship and the Regions," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0040, Queens University Belfast.
- Alexander Brand & Arne Niemann, 2005. "The Societal/Trans-national Dimension of Europeanisation: The Case of German Football," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0048, Queens University Belfast.
- Andreas Bieler, 2003. "European integration and eastward enlargement: the widening and deepening of neo-liberal restructuring in Europe," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0041, Queens University Belfast.
- Kerry E. Howell, 2004. "Developing Conceptualisations of Europeanization: Synthesising Methodological Approaches," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0044, Queens University Belfast.
- Na Li Dawson & Kathleen Segerson, 2003. "Voluntary Agreements with Industries: Participation Incentives with Industry-wide Targets," Working papers 2004-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ian Bache & Adam Marshall, 2004. "Euroeanisation and Domestic Change: A Governance Approach to Institutional Adaptation in Britain," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0046, Queens University Belfast.
- Wolfgang Weiß, 2005. "Eastern Enlargement and European Constitutionalisation," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0047, Queens University Belfast.