Report NEP-LAW-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen M. Maurer & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2004. "Profit Neutrality in Licensing: The Boundary between Antitrust Law and Patent Law," NBER Working Papers 10546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zenou, Yves, 2003. "The Spatial Aspects of Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 4028, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Sicotte, Richard, 2003. "Does the Separation of Regulatory Powers Reduce the Threat of Capture? Evidence from the US Maritime Bureaucracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Axel Dreher & Christos Kotsogiannis & Steve McCorriston, 2004. "Corruption Around The World: Evidence From A Structural Model," Public Economics 0406004, EconWPA.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2003. "Teen Births Keep American Crime High," CEPR Discussion Papers 3906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nilsson, Anna, 2004. "Income Inequality and Crime: The Case of Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2004:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- John M. de Figueiredo & James J. Kim, 2004. "When Do Firms Hire Lobbyists? The Organization of Lobbying at the Federal Communications Commission," NBER Working Papers 10553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.