Report NEP-LAW-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ines Macho-Stadler & David PÃ©rez-Castrillo, 2004. "Optimal Enforcement Policy and Firmsâ€™ Emissions and Compliance with Environmental Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1193, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2004. "Legal Quality, Inequality, and Tolerance," Working Papers 04-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Winand Emons, 2004. "Conditional versus Contingent Fees," Diskussionsschriften dp0409, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Douglas J. Cumming & Jeffrey G. MacIntosh, 2003. "Comparative Venture Capital Governance. Private versus Labour Sponsored Venture Capital Funds," CESifo Working Paper Series 853, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy & Sourav Ray & Paul Rubin & Benjamin Zeliger, 2004. "When Little Things Mean a Lot: On the Inefficiency of Item Pricing Laws," Law and Economics 0405005, EconWPA, revised 02 Jun 2005.
- Volker Meier, 2003. "Efficient Transfer of Aging Provisions in Private Health Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brian G Main & Andrew Park, 1999. "The British American Rules: An experimental examination of pre-trial bargaining within the shadow of the law," ESE Discussion Papers 30, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Simon Clark, 1999. "Law, Property, and Marital Dissolution," ESE Discussion Papers 32, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.