Report NEP-LAW-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2004. "Why doesn't Capitalism flow to Poor Countries?," Others 0404005, EconWPA.
- Jiahua Che, 2003. "The Life Cycle of Government Ownership," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-627, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrea Ciffolilli, 2004. "The Economics of Open Source Hijacking and Declining Quality of Digital Information Resources: A Case for Copyleft," Development and Comp Systems 0404008, EconWPA, revised 30 Apr 2004.
- Beth Ahlering, 2004. "The Impact Of Regulatory Stringency On The Foreign Direct Investment Of Global Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers wp280, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Karen Clay, 2003. "Initial Conditions, Institutional Dynamics and Economic Performance: Evidence from the American States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-615, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andersson, Ola & Wengström, Erik, 2004. "Do Antitrust Laws Facilitate Collusion? Experimental Evidence on Costly Communication in Duopolies," Working Papers 2004:14, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 13 Sep 2004.