Report NEP-LAW-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:murrellromania2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:murrellinstitutions2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:murrellinstitutions1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Beau Kilmer, 2003. "Marijuana and Crime: Is there a Connection Beyond Prohibition?," NBER Working Papers 10046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rizzo, M.J., 2002. "The Camel's Nose Is in the Tent: Rules, Theories, and Slippery Slopes," Working Papers 02-05, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Christian Schultz, 2003. "Information, Polarization and Delegation in Democracy," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.