Report NEP-LAW-2003-07-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Goodenough, . "Cultural Replication Theory and Law," Gruter Institute Working Papers on Law, Economics, and Evolutionary Biology 1-1-1006, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Esther Brügger & Simon Lörtscher, . "On Cheating and Whistle-Blowing," IEW - Working Papers 153, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:wop:wobago:3077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Zak & Rick Geddes, . "The Rule of One-Third," Gruter Institute Working Papers on Law, Economics, and Evolutionary Biology 1-1-1004, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Christian Leuz & Felix Oberholzer-Gee, . "Political Relationships, Global Financing and Corporate Transparency," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Loren Brandt & Matthew A. Turner, 2003. "The Usefulness of Corruptible Elections," Working Papers brandt-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Fikentscher, . "Market Anthropology and Global Trade," Gruter Institute Working Papers on Law, Economics, and Evolutionary Biology 1-1-1001, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2003. "Explaining de facto judicial independence," Law and Economics 0306001, EconWPA.
- Michael Heller, . "The Economy Of Property Forms," Gruter Institute Working Papers on Law, Economics, and Evolutionary Biology 1-1-1007, Berkeley Electronic Press.