Report NEP-LAW-2001-07-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bennedsen, Morten & Feldmann, Sven E., 2000. "Lobbying Legislatures," Working Papers 07-2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Katherine Baicker, 2001. "The Budgetary Repercussions of Capital Convictions," NBER Working Papers 8382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobadc:2581 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2001. "Law, politics, and finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2585, The World Bank.
- Barth, James R.*Caprio,Gerard*Levine, Ross, 2001. "The regulation and supervision of banks around the world - a new database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2588, The World Bank.
- Funding la Cour, Lisbeth & Møllegaard, H. Peter, 2000. "TESTS OF (ABUSE OF) DOMINATION: The Danish cement industry," Working Papers 10-2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Feldmann, Sven E., 2000. "Informational Lobbying And Political Contributions," Working Papers 08-2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.