Report NEP-LAW-2001-02-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Rasmusen, 2000. "An Economic Approach to Adultery Law," Law and Economics 0003005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:287 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Rasmusen, 1999. "The Objectives of Sexual Harassment Law, with Application to 1998's Ellerth, Oncale, and Faragher Decisions," Labor and Demography 9907002, EconWPA.
- David Dranove & Neil Gandal, 2001. "The DVD vs. DIVX Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Vaporware," Law and Economics 0012001, EconWPA.
- Francesco Squintani, 2001. "Optimal Contracts under Generalized Verifiability Correspondences," RCER Working Papers 477, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Leon Taylor, 2000. "Crime and rationality: An empirical study of murdered police officers," Law and Economics 0004001, EconWPA.
- Steven Sullivan, 2000. "“... or should have known ...”: On Foreseeability and Paradox in Law and Economics," Law and Economics 0004003, EconWPA.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Rose Marie Ham, 2000. "The Patent Paradox Revisited: Determinants of Patenting in the US Semiconductor Industry, 1980-94," Development and Comp Systems 9912001, EconWPA.
- Charmaine Spencer, 2000. "Exploring the Social and Economic Costs of Abuse in Later lIfe," Law and Economics 0004006, EconWPA.
- Herbert Dawid & Gustav Feichtinger & Andreas Novak, 2001. "Extortion as an Obstacle to Economic Growth: A Dynamic Game Analysis," Game Theory and Information 0012003, EconWPA.
- Mark Schankerman & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2001. "Damages and Injunctions in Protecting Proprietary Research Tools," Law and Economics 0012002, EconWPA.