Report NEP-LAW-1999-05-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Huberman, 1999. "Shame and Guilt in Lancashire: Enforcing Piece Rate Contracts," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-14, CIRANO.
- Eberhard Feess & Martin Nell, 1998. "The Manager and the Auditor in a Double Moral Hazard Setting: Efficiency through Contingent Fees and Insurance Contracts," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 24, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:99s11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wiaema:68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 1999. "Remarks on Environmental Regulation, Firm Behavior and Innovation," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-20, CIRANO.