Report NEP-LAM-2020-12-14This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora Lustig, 2020. "Inequality and Social Policy in Latin America," Working Papers 2011, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig & Valentina Martinez Pabon & Guido Neidhöfer & Mariano Tommasi, 2020. "Short and Long-Run Distributional Impacts of COVID-19 in Latin America," Working Papers 2013, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth Bucacos, 2020. "The natural rate of interest for an emerging economy: the case of Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2020001, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Andrea Barón & María Victoria Landaberry & Rodrigo Lluberas & Jorge Ponce, 2020. "Commercial and banking credit network in Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2020006, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Miguel Mello & Jorge Ponce, 2019. "Structure and Competition in the Uruguayan Banking Sector," Documentos de trabajo 2019006, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Miguel Mello & Jorge Ponce, 2020. "Fiscal policy and inflation expectations," Documentos de trabajo 2020004, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Juan Pablo Bocarejo, 2020. "Congestion in Latin American Cities: Innovative Approaches for a Critical Issue," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2020/28, OECD Publishing.
- Marcela Eslava & Oscar Becerra & Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Margarita Isaacs & Daniel Mejía, 2019. "The socioeconomic patterns of COVID outside advanced economies: the case of BogotÃ¡," Documentos CEDE 018525, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Fernando Borraz & Giacomo Livan & Anahí Rodríguez-Martínez & Pablo Picardo, 2020. "Price, sales, and the business cycle: a time series principal component analysis," Documentos de trabajo 2020002, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- MarÃa Laura AlzÃºa & NoemÃ Katzkowicz, 2020. "Pay for Performance for Prenatal Care and Newborn Health: Evidence from a Developing Country," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0272, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.