Report NEP-LAM-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Santiago Acerenza & Néstor Gandelman, 2017. "Household Education Spending in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from Income and Expenditure Surveys," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98120, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Manuel Fernández & Julián Messina, 2017. "Skill Premium, Labor Supply and Changes in the Structure of Wages in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98199, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Sergio P. Firpo & Julián Messina, 2017. "Ageing Poorly?: Accounting for the Decline in Earnings Inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98197, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Javier Torres & Jorge M. Agüero, 2017. "Stylized Facts about the Quantity and Quality of Parental Time Investments on the Skill Formation of Their Children," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98156, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Brollo, Fernanda & Kaufmann, Katja & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2017. "The Political Economy of Program Enforcement: Evidence from Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 11964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillermo Falcone & Luciana Galeano, 2017. "Trade Reforms and Industry Wage Premium: Evidence from Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0212, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.