Report NEP-LAM-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan A. Bogliaccini & Juan Pablo Luna, 2016. "Deflecting my burden, hindering redistribution: How elites influence tax legislation in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "The Recent Growth Boom in Developing Economies: A Structural-Change Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verónica Amarante & Maira Colacce & Victoria Tenenbaum, 2017. "National Care System in Uruguay: Who benefits and who pays?," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eric Mak & Aloysius Siow, 2017. "Occupational Choice and Matching in the Labor Market," Working Papers tecipa-577, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig, 2017. "Fiscal Policy, Income Redistribution and Poverty Reduction in Low and Middle Income Countries," Working Papers 1701, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2017.