Report NEP-LAM-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen McKnight & Alexander Mihailov & Antonio Pompa Rangel, 2016. "What do Latin American inflation targeters care about? A comparative Bayesian estimation of central bank preferences," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2016-08, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Marcelo Bergolo & Guillermo Cruces, 2016. "The Anatomy of Behavioral Responses to Social Assistance when Informal Employment is High," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0204, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Verónica Amarante & Martín Brun, 2016. "Cash transfers in Latin America: Effects on poverty and redistribution," WIDER Working Paper Series 136, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pedro H. Leivas & Anderson M.A. dos Santos, 2016. "Patterns and trends of group-based inequality in Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 127, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gino Sturla & Simon Accorsi & Ramon Lopez & Eugenio Figueroa, 2016. "Nuevas Estimaciones de la Riqueza Regalada a las Grandes Empresas de la Minería Privada del Cobre: Chile 2005-2014," Working Papers wp435, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Ali Enami & Nora Lustig & Rodrigo Aranda, 2016. "Analytic Foundations: Measuring the Redistributive Impact of Taxes and Transfers," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 25, Tulane University, Department of Economics.