Report NEP-LAM-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Rodriguez-Castelan & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Nora Lustig & Daniel Valderrama, 2016. "Understanding the Dynamics of Labor Income Inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 1608, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Juan A. Bogliaccini & Juan Pablo Luna, 2016. "Deflecting my burden, hindering redistribution: How elites influence tax legislation in Latin America," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper w, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ignacio L. De León & José Fernández Donoso, 2016. "The costs of using formal intellectual property rights: a survey on small innovative enterprises in Latin America," Serie Working Papers 37, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner & Jesse Matheson, 2016. "Access to Education and Teenage Pregnancy," CINCH Working Paper Series 1604, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2016.
- Ignacio Munyo & Martín Rossi, 2016. "Police-Monitored Cameras and Crime," Working Papers 126, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Apr 2018.
- Carlos Solis & Felipe Vásquez Lavín & Roberto Ponce Oliva & Dragana Bojovic, 2016. "Ecotourism in the Bolivian Amazon: an attribute analysis," Serie Working Papers 36, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Antonio N. Bojanic, 2016. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization on Growth, Inflation, and Inequality in the Americas," Working Papers 1610, Tulane University, Department of Economics.