Report NEP-LAM-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego Battiston & Guillermo Cruces & Luis Felipe Lopez Calva & Maria Ana Lugo & Maria Emma Santos, 2009. "Income and Beyond: Multidimensional Poverty in Six Latin American Countries," OPHI Working Papers 17, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menendez & Aude Sztulman, 2015. "Poverty and Inequality Dynamics in Manaus: Legacy of a Free Trade Zone ?," Working Papers DT/2015/18, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Roberto Carlos Angulo Salazar & Beatriz Yadira Diaz & Renata Pardo Pinzon, 2013. "A Counting Multidimensional Poverty Index in Public Policy Context: The Case of Colombia," OPHI Working Papers 62, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Koen Decancq & Maria Ana Lugo, 2008. "Setting Weights in Multidimensional Indices of Well-Being," OPHI Working Papers 18, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Maria Emma Santos, 2014. "Measuring Multidimensional Poverty in Latin America: Previous Experience and the Way Forward," OPHI Working Papers 66, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Maria Emma Santos, Karma Ura, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty in Bhutan: Estimates and Policy Implications," OPHI Working Papers 14, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.