Report NEP-LAM-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armando Barrientos & Edmund Amann, 2015. "Is there a Brazilian model of development?," Poverty In Focus 33, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rodríguez Weber, Javier, 2015. "Estimación de desigualdad de ingreso y otras variables relacionadas para Chile entre 1860 y 1970. Metodología y resultados obtenidos [Income inequality estimates for Chile between 1860 and 1970. Me," MPRA Paper 68400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Borzutsky & Mark Hyde, 2015. "A Just Retirement Future for Chilean Workers: Social Insurance or Private Savings?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 21415, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Reis, Marcos & Bustelo, Santiago, 2015. "A strategic agenda for the Sino-South America relationship under China’s “new normal”," MPRA Paper 68383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ipc-Ig, 2015. "Atlas of extreme poverty in the North and Northeast regions of Brazil in 2010," Publications 11, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Marcela Jaime Torres, 2014. "Social norms and information diffusion in water-saving programs: Evidence from a randomisedfield experiment in Colombia," Working Papers 201469, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised 2014.