Report NEP-LAM-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Alvarez & Jose De Gregorio, 2014. "Understanding Differences in Growth Performance in Latin America and Developing Countries between the Asian and Global Financial Crises," Working Paper Series WP14-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Leticia Arroyo Abad & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2014. "Growth under extractive institutions? Latin American per capita GDP in colonial times," Working Papers 0061, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Tatiane Menezes & Paula Pereda & Denisard Alves, 2014. "Impacts of Climate Change on Dengue Risk in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa14p494, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:485844 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Roberto Afonso & Eliane Cristina Araújo, 2014. "Institutions for Macro Stability in Brazil: Inflation Targets and Fiscal Responsibility," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp07, GDI, The University of Manchester.