Report NEP-LAM-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paula Herrera & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Double Penalty in Returns to Education: Informality and Educational Mismatch in the Colombian Labour market”," IREA Working Papers 201307, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2013.
- Imori, Denise & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe, 2012.
"Eficiência técnica das agropecuárias familiar e patronal – diferenças regionais no Brasil
[Technical efficiency of agricultural households and business - regional differences in Brazil]," MPRA Paper 46954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "A brief future of Time in the monopoly of scientific knowledge," MPRA Paper 46959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Shahe Emran & Asadul Islam & Forhad Shilpi, 2013. "Admission is Free Only if Your Dad is Rich! Distributional Effects of Corruption in Schools in Developing Countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Siroën, Jean-Marc & Yucer, Ayçil, 2013. "Internal and International Vertical Specialization– Estimations For Brazil and new Approach to Gravity Models," MPRA Paper 46897, University Library of Munich, Germany.