Report NEP-LAM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josué Pérez Toledo, 2010. "Una caracterización de las empresas privadas no financieras de Chile," Economic Statistics Series 83, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2011. "A Solution to Fiscal Procyclicality: the Structural Budget Institutions Pioneered by Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 604, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Catão; & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "The Credit Channel and Monetary Transmission in Brazil and Chile: A Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 579, Central Bank of Chile.
- Joachim Voth, 2011. "Tightening Tensions: Fiscal Policy and Civil Unrest in Eleven South American Countries, 1937 - 1995," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 612, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Alejandro Lee P & Angélica María Quiroga E., 2010. "Descomposición histórica de choques del tipo de cambio real en Colombia: un enfoque DSGE," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 008294, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Edgar Villa & Jorge A. Restrepo, 2010. "Do bans on carrying firearms work for violence reduction? Evidence from a department-level ban in Colombia," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 008298, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Nora Lustig & Jaime Ros, 2011. "Latin America's Economic Challenges: Lessons for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 1112, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Darryl McLeod & Nora Lustig, 2011. "Inequality and Poverty under Latin America's New Left Regimes," Working Papers 1117, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "The Knowledge Bank and Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 1111, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Nora Lustig, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Income Inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 1110, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Veronica Amarante & Marco Manacorda & Edward Miguel & Andrea Vigorito, 2011. "Social Assistance and Birth Outcomes: Evidence from the Uruguayan PANES," Research Department Publications 4714, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.