Report NEP-LAM-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan J. Acs & Jose Ernesto Amoros, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Dynamics in Latin America," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mariana Conte Grand & Vanesa D´Elia, 2008. "Self-assessed health as a key determinant of lifestyles: An application to tobacco consumption in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 375, Universidad del CEMA.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & VERARDI, Vincenzo, 2008. "Estimating the direct costs of social conflicts: Road blockings in Bolivia," Working Papers 2008013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:3408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Gasparini & Facundo Crosta & Francisco Haimovich & Beatriz Alvarez & Andrés Ham & Raúl Sánchez, 2008. "Un Piso de Protección Social en América Latina: Costos Fiscales e Impactos Sociales," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0071, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- María Laura Alzúa, 2008. "Are Informal Workers Secondary Workers?: Evidence for Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0073, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.