Report NEP-LAM-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001052:002518 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Araújo, Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos, 2006. "On the Economic and Fiscal Effects of Infrastructure Investment in Brazil," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 613, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Dierk Herzer & Sebastian Vollmer & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2006. "Chile´s Market Share in the EU Market: The Role of Price Competition in a Panel Analysis Setting," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 139, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan Klasen, 2006. "Macroeconomic Policy and Pro-Poor Growth in Bolivia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 143, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger, 2008. "Growth Diagnostics: Perú," Research Department Publications 2005, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:idb:intalp:102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore