Report NEP-LAM-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos A.Arango & Angélica Pachón, 2004. "Minimum Wages in Colombia: Holding the Middle With a Bite on the Poor," Borradores de Economia 280, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paulina Restrepo Echavarría, 2005. "Disinflation Costs Under Inflation Targeting in Small Open Economy Economy," Borradores de Economia 328, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:963 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K Blackburn & N Bose & M E Haque, 2005. "Public Expenditures, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 53, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Estelle James & Alejandra Cox Edwards, 2005. "Do Individual Accounts Postpone Retirement: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp098, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.