Report NEP-LAM-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zvika Neeman & M. Daniele Paserman & Avi Simhon, 2004. "Corruption and Openness," Discussion Paper Series dp353, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- José De Gregorio, 2003. "Mucho Dinero y Poca Inflación: Chile y la Evidencia Internacional," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 08, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sara lemos, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage in the Formal and Informal Sectors in Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- José De Gregorio, 2003. "El Banco Central y La Inflación," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 05, Central Bank of Chile.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2004. "Apertura y Liberalización en el Sector de Gas Natural Licuado (GNL) en México," Industrial Organization 0403009, EconWPA.