Report NEP-LAM-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reto Foellmi & Manuel Oechslin, "undated". "Who Gains From Non-Collusive Corruption?," IEW - Working Papers 142, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lance Lochner, 2003. "Individual Perceptions of the Criminal Justice System," NBER Working Papers 9474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen Reinhart, 2003. "The Center and the Periphery: The Globalization of Financial Turmoil," NBER Working Papers 9479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferrero, Mario, 2002. "Radicalization as a reaction to failure: an economic model of islamic extremism," POLIS Working Papers 31, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment Incentives," EIJS Working Paper Series 168, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Douglas Wood, 2003. "Corporate strategy for Mexican banks and market contestability," Industrial Organization 0301014, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore