Report NEP-LAB-2020-11-30This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristelli, Gabriele & Lissoni, Francesco, 2020. "Free movement of inventors: open-border policy and innovation in Switzerland," MPRA Paper 104120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Lochner & Christian Merkl & Heiko Stüber & Nicole Guertzgen, 2020. "Recruiting Intensity and Hiring Practices: Cross-Sectional and Time-Series Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 8684, CESifo.
- Marek Ignaszak & Philip Jung & Keith Kuester, 2020. "Federal unemployment reinsurance and local labor-market policies," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 040, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Mari, Gabriele, 2020. "Working-time flexibility is (not the same) for all: Evidence from a right-to-request reform," SocArXiv bnp9r, Center for Open Science.
- Wolfgang Frimmel, 2020. "Later Retirement and the Labor Market Re-Integration of Elderly Unemployed Workers?," Economics working papers 2020-24, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Yann Thommen, 2020. "Reforms of Collective Bargaining Institutions in European Union Countries: Bad Timing, Bad Outcomes?," Working Papers of BETA 2020-47, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Boring, Anne, 2020. "Gender Diversity in Firms," IZA Policy Papers 168, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean-François Fagnart & Marc Germain & Bruno Van der Linden, 2020. "Working Time Reduction and Employment in a Finite World," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2020032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kauhanen, Antti & Maczulskij, Terhi & Riukula, Krista, 2020. "Heterogeneous Impacts of the Decentralization of Collective Bargaining," ETLA Working Papers 83, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- José García-Montalvo & Daniele Alimonti & Sonja Reiland & Isabelle Vernos, 2020. "Gender Stereotype and the Scientific Career of Women: Evidence from Biomedical Research Centers," Working Papers 1212, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Walter Paternesi Meloni & Antonella Stirati, 2020. "Unemployment and Income Distribution: Some Extensions of Shaikh’s Analysis," Working Papers Series inetwp137, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Burkhard Heer & Stefan Rohrbacher, 2020. "Endogenous Longevity and Optimal Tax Progressivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 8691, CESifo.
- Lea Heursen & Eva Ranehill & Roberto A. Weber, 2020. "Are women less effective leaders than men? Evidence from experiments using coordination games," ECON - Working Papers 368, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Nicholas Campisi & Hill Kulu & Julia Mikolai & Sebastian Klüsener & Mikko Myrskylä, 2020. "A spatial perspective on the Nordic fertility decline: the role of economic and social uncertainty in fertility trends," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2020-036, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Tendai Zawaira & Matthew W. Clance & Carolyn Chisadza, 2020. "Social Institutions and Gender-Biased Outcomes in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2020101, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Sutherland, 2020. "Modernising state-level regulation and policies to boost mobility in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1628, OECD Publishing.
- Sonnabend, Hendrik & Lackner, Mario, 2020. "Gender differences in overconfidence and decision making in high-stakes competitions: evidence from freediving contests," VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics 224595, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.