Report NEP-LAB-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cords, Dario, 2017. "Endogenous technology, matching, and labor unions: Does low-skilled immigration affect the technological alignment of the host country?," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 20-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Böhlmark, Anders & Willén, Alexander, 2017. "Tipping and the effects of segregation," Working Paper Series 2017:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Gordon Hanson & Chen Liu & Craig McIntosh, 2017. "The Rise and Fall of U.S. Low-Skilled Immigration," NBER Working Papers 23753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pagano, Marco & Picariello, Luca, 2017. "Talent Discovery, Layoff Risk and Unemployment Insurance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Stefania Albanesi & Ayşegül Şahin, 2017. "The Gender Unemployment Gap," NBER Working Papers 23743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clément Gorin, 2017. "Accessibility, absorptive capacity and innovation in European urban areas," Working Papers 1722, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Åslund, Olof & Forslund, Anders & Liljeberg, Linus, 2017. "Labour market entry of non-Labour migrants – Swedish evidence," Working Paper Series 2017:15, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- John, June, 2017. "Gender differences and the effect of facing harder competition," MPRA Paper 81072, University Library of Munich, Germany.