Report NEP-LAB-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Haltiwanger & Henry Hyatt & Lisa B. Kahn & Erika McEntarfer, 2017. "Cyclical Job Ladders by Firm Size and Firm Wage," NBER Working Papers 23485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergemann, Annette & Pohlan, Laura & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2017. "The impact of participation in job Creation schemes in turbulent times," Working Paper Series 2017:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Rucker C. Johnson & C. Kirabo Jackson, 2017. "Reducing Inequality Through Dynamic Complementarity: Evidence from Head Start and Public School Spending," NBER Working Papers 23489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Evans & Daniel Fitzgerald, 2017. "The Economic and Social Outcomes of Refugees in the United States: Evidence from the ACS," NBER Working Papers 23498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rothe, Thomas & Wälde, Klaus, 2017. "Where did all the unemployed go? : Non-standard work in Germany after the Hartz reforms," IAB Discussion Paper 201718, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bramucci, Alessandro & Cirillo, Valeria & Evangelista, Rinaldo & Guarascio, Dario, 2017. "Offshoring, industry heterogeneity and employment," IPE Working Papers 88/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Caroline Freund & Dario Sidhu, 2017. "Manufacturing and the 2016 Election: An Analysis of US Presidential Election Data," Working Paper Series WP17-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Vellore Arthi & Brian Beach & W. Walker Hanlon, 2017. "Estimating the Recession-Mortality Relationship when Migration Matters," NBER Working Papers 23507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaryta Klymak, 2017. "The Trade Impacts of the Naming and Shaming of Forced and Child Labor," Trinity Economics Papers tep1517, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.