Report NEP-LAB-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marjan Petreski & Nikica Mojsoska-Blazevski & Marcelo Bérgolo, 2016. "Labor-market scars when youth unemployment is extremely high: Evidence from Macedonia," Working Papers PMMA 2016-23, PEP-PMMA.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Thomas Fujiwara & Amanda Pallais, 2017. "'Acting Wife': Marriage Market Incentives and Labor Market Investments," NBER Working Papers 23043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2017. "The Economic Consequences of Family Policies: Lessons from a Century of Legislation in High-Income Countries," NBER Working Papers 23051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhengyu Cai & John V. Winters, 2017. "Self-Employment Differentials among Foreign-Born STEM and Non-STEM Workers," Economics Working Paper Series 1706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Dimitrios Bermperoglou & Evi Pappa & Eugenia Vella, 2016. "The Government Wage Bill and Private Activity," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 16.24, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Jin Woo Chang & Mariko Sakakibara & Jagadeesh Sivadasan & Evan Starr, 2017. "Locked In? The Enforceability of Covenants Not to Compete and the Careers of High-Tech Workers," Working Papers 17-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Roth, Duncan, 2017. "Cohort size and transitions into the labour market," IAB Discussion Paper 201702, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bart Cockx & Muriel Dejemeppe & Andrey Launov & Bruno Van der Linden, 2017. "Imperfect Monitoring of Job Search: Structural Estimation and Policy Design," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sanni N. Breining & Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & David N. Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Jeffrey Roth, 2017. "Birth Order and Delinquency: Evidence from Denmark and Florida," NBER Working Papers 23038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongqin Chang & Jing Liu & Yanyun Gao, 2017. "Land tenure policy and women’s off-farm employment in rural China," Working Papers PMMA 2017-03, PEP-PMMA.
- Luke Ignaczak & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2017. "Duration Dependence in Employment: Evidence From the Last Half of the 20th Century," Carleton Economic Papers 17-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.