Report NEP-LAB-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Bart Hobijn & Powen She & Ludo Visschers, 2015. "The Extent and Cyclicality of Career Changes: Evidence for the UK," ESE Discussion Papers 258, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Larsen, Birthe & Waisman, Gisela, 2015. "Labour Market Performance Effects of Discrimination and Loss of Skill," Working Papers 02-2015, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10711, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rendon, Sílvio & Quella-Isla, Núria, 2015. "Interactions between job search and housing decisions: a structural estimation," Working Papers 15-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kolsrud, Jonas & Landais, Camille & Nilsson, Peter & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2015. "The Optimal Timing of UI Benefits: Theory and Evidence from Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 10701, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Mueser & Marios Michaelides, 2015. "Are Reemployment Services Effective? Experimental Evidence from the Great Recession (WP 15-09 is now WP 18-04)," Working Papers 1509, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised Feb 2018.
- William J. Collins & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2015. "The Great Migration in Black and White: New Evidence on the Selection and Sorting of Southern Migrants," NBER Working Papers 21384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merle Kreibaum & Stephan Klasen, 2015. "Missing Men: Differential Effects of War and Socialism on Female Labour Force Participation in Vietnam," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 181, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Peter Walkenhorst & Urban Sila, 2015. "The economic consequences of an ageing population in Slovenia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1242, OECD Publishing.
- Blumberg, Boris & Pfann, Gerard Antonie, 2015. "Roads Leading to Self-Employment: Comparing Transgenerational Entrepreneurs and Self-Made Start-Ups," CEPR Discussion Papers 10699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filipe Campante & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2015. "The Intergenerational Transmission of War," NBER Working Papers 21371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.