Report NEP-LAB-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Jäger, Simon & Zimmermann, Florian, 2015. "Learning about Job Search: A Field Experiment with Job Seekers in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 10621, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keisuke Kawata & Mizuki Komura, 2015. "The Gender Division of Labor: A Joint Marriage and Job Search Model," IDEC DP2 Series 5-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Saglio, Sophie & lopez-villavicencio, antonia, 2015. "The wage inflation-unemployment curve at the macroeconomic level," MPRA Paper 64725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine de la Maisonneuve, 2015. "Reforming the pension system to increase coverage and equity in Colombia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1235, OECD Publishing.
- Regina T. Riphahn & Christoph Wunder, 2015. "State Dependence in Welfare Receipt: Transitions before and after a Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 758, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Roxana Nedelescu, 2015. "Free Movement of Persons: The Mirage of Social Security Schemes," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 34, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Thieme, Paula & Dittrich, Dennis Alexis Valin, 2015. "A life-span perspective on life satisfaction," MPRA Paper 64700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Beraja & Andreas Fuster & Erik Hurst & Joseph Vavra, 2015. "Regional heterogeneity and the refinancing channel of monetary policy," Staff Reports 731, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman, 2015. "The Demographic Transition and the Position of Women: A Marriage Market Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 10619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elena Rusticelli & David Turner & Maria Chiara Cavalleri, 2015. "Incorporating Anchored Inflation Expectations in the Phillips Curve and in the Derivation of OECD Measures of Equilibrium Unemployment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1231, OECD Publishing.
- Mark Duggan & Melissa S. Kearney & Stephanie Rennane, 2015. "The Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Program," NBER Working Papers 21209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Mark Wooden, 2015. "The Stress Cost of Children," NBER Working Papers 21223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.