Report NEP-LAB-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Rogalla, Ralph & Schimetschek, Tatjana, 2015. "Will they take the money and work? An empirical analysis of people's willingness to delay claiming social security benefits for a lump sum," SAFE Working Paper Series 84, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2015. "How Job Changes Affect People's Lives - Evidence from Subjective Well-being Data," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201502, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Camille Hémet, 2015. "Diversity and employment prospects: neighbors matter!," Working Papers 2015/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hugo Erken & Eric van Loon & Wouter Verbeek, 2015. "Mismatch on the Dutch labour market in the Great Recession," CPB Discussion Paper 303, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2015. "Gender Roles and Medical Progress," Working Papers 2015-002, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song & Patrick Button, 2015. "Does Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Make It Harder to Get Hired? Revised with Additional Analysis of SIPP Data and Appendix of Disability Laws," Working Papers wp315, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Thomas Joseph & Yaw Nyarko & Shing-Yi Wang, 2015. "Asymmetric Information and Remittances: Evidence from Matched Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 20986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D'Amuri, Francesco & Giorgiantonio, Cristina, 2015. "The Institutional and Economic Limits to Bargaining Decentralization in Italy," IZA Policy Papers 98, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emanuela Ciapanna & Marco Taboga & Eliana Viviano, 2015. "Sectoral differences in managers’ compensation: insights from a matching model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1000, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2015. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & Minjoon Lee & Matthew D. Shapiro & Christopher Tonetti, 2015. "The Wealth of Wealthholders," NBER Working Papers 20972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Ugo Troiano & Traviss Cassidy, 2015. "Old and Young Politicians," NBER Working Papers 20977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Desmet & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín & Romain Wacziarg, 2015. "Culture, Ethnicity and Diversity," NBER Working Papers 20989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Goldring & Fabian Lange & Seth Richards-Shubik, 2015. "Testing for Changes in the SES-Mortality Gradient When the Distribution of Education Changes Too," NBER Working Papers 20993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Kamenica, Emir & Pan, Jessica, 2015. "Gender Identity and Relative Income Within Households," CEPR Discussion Papers 10443, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.