Report NEP-LAB-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saul D. Hoffman & Wai-Kit (Ricky) Shum, 2014. "State Minimum Wage Changes and the Employment of Low-Wage Workers: New Evidence from 2011-2014," Working Papers 14-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- David C. Maré & Lynda Sanderson & Richard Fabling, 2014. "Earnings and Employment in Foreign-owned Firms," Working Papers 14_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Kaya, Ezgi, 2014. "Heterogeneous Couples, Household Interactions and Labor Supply Elasticities of Married Women," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Davide Gandolfi & Timothy Halliday & Raymond Robertson, 2014. "Trade, Migration, and the Place Premium: Mexico and the United States," Working Papers 201425, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2014. "On the Robustness of Minimum Wage Effects: Geographically-Disparate Trends and Job Growth Equations," GEMF Working Papers 2014-17, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Claudio Michelacci & Hernan Ruffo, 2014. "Optimal Life Cycle Unemployment Insurance," EIEF Working Papers Series 1411, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.
- Katrin Auspurg & Maria Iacovou & Cheti Nicoletti, 2014. "Housework share between partners: Experimental evidence on gender identity," Discussion Papers 14/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Henry R. Hyatt & James R. Spletzer, 2014. "Hires, Separations, And The Job Tenure Distribution In Administrative Earnings Records," Working Papers 14-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Paqueo, Vicente B. & Lanzona, Leonardo Jr. A. & Dulay, Dean Gerard C., 2014. "Labor Policy Analysis for Jobs Expansion and Development," Discussion Papers DP 2014-34 (revised), Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aziza Garsaa & Nadine Levratto, 2014. "Is job creation dependent on the local context? An analysis of French industrial establishments over the period 2004-2010," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-49, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Eisele, Katharina, 2014. "The US Labour Immigration Scheme – All about being attractive? EU Perceptions and Stakeholders’ Perspectives Reviewed," CEPS Papers 9642, Centre for European Policy Studies.