Report NEP-LAB-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menzie D. Chinn & Laurent Ferrara & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Post-recession US Employment through the Lens of a Non-linear Okun's law," NBER Working Papers 19047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maury Gittleman & Morris M. Kleiner, 2013. "Wage Effects of Unionization and Occupational Licensing Coverage in the United States," NBER Working Papers 19061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry S. Farber & Robert G. Valletta, 2013. "Do Extended Unemployment Benefits Lengthen Unemployment Spells? Evidence from Recent Cycles in the U.S. Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 19048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephani, Jens, 2013. "Does it matter where you work? : employer characteristics and the wage growth of low-wage workers and higher-wage workers," IAB Discussion Paper 201304, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vikman, Ulrika, 2013. "Paid parental leave to immigrants: An obstacle to labor market entrance?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eliasson, Tove, 2013. "Decomposing immigrant wage assimilation - the role of workplaces and occupations," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Åslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias, 2013. "Open borders, transport links and local labor markets," Working Paper Series 2013:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- T. Panagiotidis & G. Pelloni, 2013. "Employment Reallocation and Unemployment Revisited: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers wp881, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Is the persistent gender gap in income and wages due to unequal family responsibilities?," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sabine D'Costa & Henry G. Overman, 2013. "The Urban Wage Growth Premium: Sorting or Learning?," SERC Discussion Papers 0135, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00817699 is not listed on IDEAS anymore