Report NEP-LAB-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0910-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Sébastien Pérez-Duarte & Ian Schmutte, 2009. "A Formal Test of Assortative Matching in the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 15546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0910-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "Employment and Asset Prices," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0917, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Dante Contreras & Patricia Medrano, 2009. "Evidence of neighborhood e?ects on educational performance in the chilean school voucher system," Working Papers wp302, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2009. "Individual Teacher Incentives, Student Achievement and Grade Inflation," Working Papers 29, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "An essay on the generational effect of employment protection," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0915, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2009. "Credit, Vacancies and Unemployment Fluctuations," GSIA Working Papers 2009-E27, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2009. "Religion, Religiosity and Educational Attainment of Immigrants to the USA," Working Papers 09-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2009. "Work status and family planning: insights from the Italian puzzle," MPRA Paper 18851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popov, Sergey V. & Bernhardt, Dan, 2009. "Fraternities and labor market outcomes," MPRA Paper 18853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jürgen Holl & Robert M. Kunst, 2009. "Unit Root in Unemployment - New Evidence from Nonparametric Tests," Vienna Economics Papers 0915, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Chikako Yamauchi, 2009. "Parental Investment in Children: Differential Pathways of Parental Education and Mental Health," CEPR Discussion Papers 621, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Irarrazabal, Alfonso & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2009. "Heterogeneous firms or heterogeneous workers? Implications for the exporter premium and the impact of labor reallocation on productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2009-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Joanne K Lindley, 2009. "Dirty Money: Is there a Wage Premium for Working in a Pollution Intensive Industry," Discussion Papers 09-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2009. "Competitive Careers as a Way to Mediocracy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse25_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Cette, Gilbert & Etienne, Wasmer, 2009.
"La revalorisation automatique du SMIC
[Automatic indexation rules of the French minimum wage (SMIC)]," MPRA Paper 18855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Joshua Angrist & Susan Dynarski & Thomas J. Kane & Parag Pathak, 2009. "Accountability and Flexibility in Public Schools: Evidence from Boston's Charters and Pilots," NBER Working Papers 15549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2009. "Alternating Offers Union-Firm Bargaining: Order of Play and Efficiency," Working Papers 2009_02, York University, Department of Economics.
- Ariane TICHIT & Daniela BORODAK, 2009. "Should we stay or should we go? Irregular migration and duration of stay: the case of Moldovan migrants," Working Papers 200915, CERDI.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2009. "Urban Public Pension, Replacement Rates and Population Growth Rate in China," MPRA Paper 18846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eli Berman & Michael Callen & Joseph H. Felter & Jacob N. Shapiro, 2009. "Do Working Men Rebel? Insurgency and Unemployment in Iraq and the Philippines," NBER Working Papers 15547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Mejía & María José Uribe, 2009. "Is Violence Against Union Members in Colombia Systematic and Targeted?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006147, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.