Report NEP-LAB-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sullivan, Paul, 2006. "A Dynamic Analysis of Educational Attainment, Occupational Choices, and Job Search," MPRA Paper 3896, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Shihe Fu & Stephen L. Ross, 2007. "Wage Premia in Employment Clusters: Does Worker Sorting Bias Estimates?," Working papers 2007-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Martina, 2007. "Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: An International Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 6388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christine Jolls, 2007. "Employment Law and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 13230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dagsvik John K & Locatelli Marilena & Steinar Strom, 2007. "Evaluation of tax reforms when workers have preferences over job attributes and face latent choice restrictions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200706, University of Turin.
- Conny Wunsch, 2007. "Optimal Use of Labour Market Policies," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.