Report NEP-LAB-2005-04-30This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Bellettini & Carlotta Berti Ceroni, 2005. "When the Union Hurts the Workers: A Positive Analysis of Immigration Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1421, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christophe Kolodziejczyk, 2005. "Wives’ Labor Supply and Taxation: a Conditional Preferences Approach," CAM Working Papers 2005-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Anna Piil Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2005. "Employment Effects of Spatial Dispersal of Refugees," CAM Working Papers 2005-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Mary A. Silles, 2005. "Computer Use and Earnings," CAM Working Papers 2005-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Kent Smetters, 2005. "Social Security Privatization with Elastic Labor Supply and Second-Best Taxes," Working Papers wp092, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- ESAU (Unassigned), 2005. "Public Works as a Solution to Unemployment in South Africa? Two Different Models of Public Works Programme Compared," Briefing Papers 2, Economics and Statistics Analysis Unit (ESAU), Overseas Development Institute.