Report NEP-LAB-2001-11-27This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Comenetz & Ales Bulir & Zuzana Brixiova, 2001. "The Gender Gap in Education in Eritrea in 1991-1998; A Missed Opportunity?," IMF Working Papers 01/94, .
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:01133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Thorbecke & Hong-Sang Jung, 2001. "The Impact of Public Education Expenditure on Human Capital, Growth, and Poverty in Tanzania and Zambia; A General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 01/106, .
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200182 is not listed on IDEAS anymore