Report NEP-LAB-2001-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobael:2632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0502 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:upj:weupjo:99-a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Neumark, 2001. "Living Wages: Protection For or Protection From Low-Wage Workers?," NBER Working Papers 8393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobago:2641 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rajiv Sethi & Rohini Somanathan, 2001. "Racial Income Disparities and the Measurement of Segregation," Urban/Regional 0107001, EconWPA.