Report NEP-LAB-2001-04-11This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaume Garcia & María J. Suárez, 2001. "Female labour supply in Spain: The importance of behavioural assumptions and unobserved heterogeneity specification," Economics Working Papers 542, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2001. "Retirement and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 8229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Levin, 2000. "Relational Incentive Contracts," Working Papers 01002, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Blanchard & Augustin Landier, 2001. "The Perverse Effects of Partial Labor Market Reform: Fixed Duration Contracts in France," NBER Working Papers 8219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Belzil & Jörgen Hansen, 2001. "Estimating the Intergenerational Education Correlation from a Dynamic Programming Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-20, CIRANO.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:calaec:12-00 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fth:calaec:10-00 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Belzil, 2001. "Unemployment Insurance and Subsequent Job Duration: Job Matching vs Unobserved Heterogeneity," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-21, CIRANO.
- Shelly Lundberg & Jennifer Ward-Batts, 2000. "Saving for Retirement: Household Bargaining and Household Net Worth," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0026, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.