Report NEP-LAB-2000-11-08This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Lee, . "Labor Market Status of Older Males in Early Twentieth Century America," CPE working papers 0012, University of Chicago - Centre for Population Economics.
- C. Lee, . "The Expected Length of Retirement in the United States, 1850-1990," CPE working papers 0013, University of Chicago - Centre for Population Economics.
- Rob Euwals & Melanie Ward, . "The Remuneration of British Academics," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 00/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sjögren, Anna, 2000. "Occupational Choice and Incentives: The Role of Family Background," Working Paper Series 539, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kruse, Agneta, 2000. "Pension Reforms; Effects on Intergenerational Risk-Sharing and Redistribution," Working Papers 2000:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- C. Lee, . "Sectoral Shift and Labor Force Participation of Older Males in the United States, 1880-1940," CPE working papers 0011, University of Chicago - Centre for Population Economics.